Monday, April 13, 2009

Rain Rain go away...

Sucks to start vacation with cold rain. I was supposed to prep the ground for a backup generator, but had to postpone delivery because its muddy out. Cant ride because of the miserable weather either. Decided to go to the movies with the boys to make the best of the situation. I was pricing out sprayers at the local hardware store but decided against buying one REGARDLESS how much I want to get the guitar finished. It would be a waste of money and I wouldn't use it often enough to justify the cost. I considered renting one but I'm gonna sit on that idea for awhile. The color of the guitar came out really nice. It's a deep purple a bit toward the dark side, but rich looking. Really nice job. Sanding sealer is on and there it sits waiting.
oh yeah
I COULDN'T watch Paris Roubaix yesterday because Mom and Dad didn't have the channel!!!!!!!! I missed my FAVORITE race of the year!, :( and my predictions of Boonen winning were right. I was totally bummed, but what was I to do? Oh well

No comments:

Post a Comment