Monday, April 6, 2009

could we start again please...

That song goes right thru me. Last night we watched Jesus Christ Superstar. What an EPIC movie, definitely one of my top 3 favorite movies of all time(if not THE top). I told the kids by 4th grade I had every word to every song memorized, it's always been a huge part of my faith. Something to relate to with a phenomenal soundtrack...
So one thing I've noticed is I probably disappear when things aren't going well, and lately thats been the case. Hopefully my posting today is a sign that I'm getting on track again. I ran a 5k with jr Saturday, and realized regardless how much I want to help, if somebody doesn't want your help, it goes unused. KIDS.... LOL He ran a good race, but as typical when learning the ropes, went out to fast, and spent to much time looking around for his competition. I WISH kids would realize that their parents are there to help. But we've all been there. Just wish my situation was different.
Watched the tour of flanders yesterday, and understand how sports fans get so excited about superbowl, world series, march madness etc. GOD are the Spring classics awesome. I loved those thin roads and cobbled climbs. And to think the Queen of the Classics "Len Fer Du'Nord" is a week away. ALLEZ!!

No comments:

Post a Comment