Tuesday, April 28, 2009

forget the swine flu...

UGH! yesterday I had the worst run I've experienced in AGES. I felt like I was carrying sandbags, my legs were heavy, it was like gravity had been turned UP! It was only a 3 miler, and I actually walked a bit WTF?! I guess Friday's double ride, and Saturdays long run caused a bit of staleness... That and the fact that I'm up 5 pounds above where I want to be. That sucks too. As if I'm overeating to compensate for something. My dietary habits have been bad lately, that and the free time to work out is nowhere to be seen. Add those 2 together and you get me in my current condition. SUCKS! TIME to change/keep a careful eye on my diet... The other troubling thing is I've been having sleep problems lately, maybe caused by eating later in the evening, or maybe its something else?! Either way, I'm in a bit of a funk...

No comments:

Post a Comment