Thursday, February 26, 2009

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'....

Well I haven't cancelled the hotel etc for April but I have pulled out the Paris Roubaix DVDs - which can only mean one thing. It's time to ride... So the entertainment this week has been messing with saddle fore aft and bar height on the new bike. Thing that sucks is its on the rollers which doesn't really tell me how it will feel on the roads. Its EARLY and it's base riding so if it's not dialed in on the first few outdoor rides it won't be the end of the world. I'm a stickler for good position though, so the sooner I can put the stamp of approval the better. One thing thats bothering me now that the marathon is pretty much a wash, is I NEED to have some training goals -MOTIVATION. I don't like it when I've got nothing planned. It makes going to Buffalo Wild Wings WAY to easy. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment