Thursday, February 5, 2009

interplanetary f....

I believe I figured out what type of injury I have to my left foot. It didn't take long to diagnose thanks to the marvels the net. I have Plantar Faciitis, or an inflamation to the outside bottom of my foot from heal to toes. OUCH KILLS me to walk. My stomach has been bothering me because I'm trying to minmimize the walking pain with some 800mg IBUprofins I had from a while ago. Needless to say lots of icing, stretching and self massage is underway. GOOD NEWS flash - I was able to get on the rollers last night without issue so looks like the cycling gods are smiling upon me and reminding me where I belong :) Nevertheless, I reserved a room for a hotel down in Champaign for Marathon weekend, and as far as I'm concerned it's still on. Temps are going to be warm the rest of the week - figures!?! BUT I may get a ride in to make up for no long run -single speed road ride zone 2 ala base mileage....

No comments:

Post a Comment