Monday, April 26, 2010

a better time or just great people?

Saturday night I went to my grammar school reunion (29YEARS after I graduated!?!). Don't do the math, you will think I'm old. It was a great time,  I has a blast! I have hooked up with a number of old schoolmates on facebook over the last year or so, which is one of the BIGGEST reasons Facebook is so damn awesome!, and seeing them in real life is and always will be "where it's at" - don't forget that you children of the digital age... It's hard to believe so much time had passed, and it's crazier to mention that all in all I felt completely at home with them all again after the initial surprise dwindled a small bit. Lot's of reminiscing, pictures, and laughs. IUt's funny, for all practical purposes everyone seems to have turned out (and looks to be) just as I would have thought. It's like we are all created and stay the same thru our lives under 98.7% of normal circumstances. Philosiphical NOTE-That may help one accept themselves and those around them more easily in retrospect...
 MAN what a cool experience. Of course plans are made for the future, and I look forward to another round with all of them. Her's hopin'. The funny thing is we were so young back then, but all these years later and our interactions and attitudes are for all practical purposes the same. CHEERS to you St Trib's class of 81. You REALLY were a great part of my life story...

No comments:

Post a Comment