Thursday, November 19, 2009

As God intended

Well,
it's official. After a week's worth of trying, I've decided NOT to go down the medicinal road to handle stress. This past week has sucked BIG TIME. Quite honestly, I don't see how people can live on certain medications, and the kicker is I've been told by a person I trust in the health industry that I'd be floored to see how many people actually do. I guess it's not for everyone, actually it's not for me, and it's all about me ;)
I'm going to "GASP" wean myself off coffee as well and that's probably goingto be an a$$ kicker as much as stopping medicine. So it's time to buckle up and work at living holistically which I KNOW is the right choice for me. I can only hope the world around me is patient understanding and kind as I dig myself out. MAN, no coffee?? thats fcuked up!

No comments:

Post a Comment