Saturday, January 24, 2009

a room full of women and flexible poses...

Yoga is BACK! Today I returned to my Saturday morning routine of yoga at the local club. I totally dig it. I love the flexibility benefits that will show up after a few weeks of being back in a yoga routine. The running is going well. After watching the weather Thursday evening, I made the late night decision to run home from work Friday. The temps were in the high 20s low 30s and the forecast was for COLD weather this weekend. Since I was scheduled to run 16 Sat or Sunday I decided to take advantage of the "warmerish" Friday. It went well, I felt pretty good the whole run. Stopped by Mom and Dads about midway home and as always they offered a ride home LOL That would totally defeat the purpose but they ARE my parents :) So the goal for the marathon has changed a bit. I'm now wanting to do it 4 hours.It looks doable on paper at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment