Sunday, January 18, 2009

he's baaaack......

Funny, I used to NOT like the guy, how could I not? He had bad blood with one of my favorites (Pantani),and he comes from the same state as what I would say is the worst president in history -same cockiness as well. However, over the last 6 months my attitude toward him has changed. He's coming back to the sport he loves, (I know someone else doing that ;) ), he is racing this season without getting paid -those cats can make a LOT of money in a successful year. He is doing it to raise awareness of a disease that ALMOST took his life, and sadly has taken countless others. He is revitalizing cycling in the US. He's one of the older crowd and early signs show that his age doesn't matter. NICE.....
So today the world will see Lance Armstrong race in his first race since coming back to the sport. GO Lance...

No comments:

Post a Comment