Tuesday, December 30, 2008

that which doesn't kill ya...

OHH Boy,
the last week or two has been crazy! Bitter cold, lots of snow, and finally driving rain and temps near 60?! That made for some interesting runs as I embarked on my training for April's marathon down at the U of I. I've handled the mileage, and more importantly, the longer distances with no problems but the one thing I've noticed is recovery afterward seems tougher than in the past. Might be a sign of age, - I never felt like this after hard efforts in past years, but if the 40's brings on recovery that normal people always dealt with so be it... Looking forward to a brief New Years getaway and the countdown to actually owning that beauty thats been sitting in the basement since August CALLING me to build it up ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment