Friday, December 12, 2008

steep in European tradition

If you know me you know that an argument can be made that I am the inspiration for the kid in the movie "Breaking Away". I AM a died in the Wool Euro Trash -WANNABE LOL
So on this uneventful cold Friday morning, I figured I would share one of my favorite photos. I took this at a Gratto in a nearby town that I visit for moments of prayer, solitude, and inspiration. Anytime my ride brings me close by, I make it a point to stop there. An interesting thing - My last "big" ride of the year found me there where I met up with the Arch Bishop (a hard core Italian) and I took the opportunity to have him bless my Madonna Del Ghisallo medallion. The photo captures the Madonna Gratto along with the road bike quite nicely....

Allez!
Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment