Thursday, August 26, 2010

YES it was cool

I had a string of good luick as far as my musical life goes. Last week I won tickets to see Jon Anderson from YES do a solo show. Me and the LPM ;) have been fans of YES for a long time. Good music, and Jon Anderson  exudes a very positive aura about him - Something much needed in life at times... I tried REAL hard to get my new phone to get some good quality photos but that didn't work out. I DID manage to get up front for the end of the show and get a couple good photos. The problem with Jon, (if you want to call it a problem) is he is usually dressed in white, add stage lights and the guy glows on film. MAYBE it really is his angelic presence ;) At any rate here are the best shots I took for your visual enjoyment.

No comments:

Post a Comment