Thursday, May 13, 2010

It's all about setting goals

We'll I just pulled the trigger and ordered a set of HED 6 Aero wheels.Yeah,  I've got to do a bit of juggling by selling off a relatively new and lightly used hard tail mountain bike -Specialized Rockhopper Pro 17"(interested?!?) and assorted other cash raising tasks, but there's no doubt my ride will be wickedly cool and it's the single best investment to getting faster. I think I need to justify them by setting a goal, SOOOO
since one of the things I've yet to accomplish in my cycling career is breaking 1 Hour in the 40K timetrial, I've decided to work toward doing that. I'm REALLY excited, nothing (well maybe a few other things ;) ) excites me more than new bike stuff. The reviews are good, I trust the HED brand, and again, some 60mm aero wheels on the C40 has no downsides. Cancellera LOOK OUT!
Allez
Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment