Friday, January 15, 2010

Snow? what snow?

Funny, when we flew back into town earlier this week and I saw the snow the first thing I thought of was X-Country Skiing this weekend. Little did I know we would finally get a well deserver warm up as the week progressed. So now it looks like skiing is out, and forget mountain biking in mud soup... BUT I think it may be a good weekend to get some good base miles in on the road. With temps in the upper 30s it would be an unforgivable aerobic sin to NOT be out there. The only question is do I reach out to others who no doubt have the same idea and risk getting involved in the almost certain hammer fest? Or do I play it smart and ride along woith my heart rate where it SHOULD be at this time of year?? We'll see.
Allez!
Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment