Monday, October 4, 2010

Take me x2 out to the ball game

 It's my dads birthday today, and I landed up scoring two great seats for the White Sox game yesterday (last game of the year) and he and I went for his birthday. The weather has been cold lately, but the seats were sheltered from the winds and we were actually warm basking in the sun during the game. nice...

  I got the tickets for free, and decided to get a birthday wish put up on the scoteboard for him. The cool thing is the cost to do that equaled what I would have paid for the tickets, so it was totally worth it, a few innings before it was up there my dad commented that the White Sox have the best scoreboard in the major leagues. He was thrilled to see it! nicer...

And to make the day even BETTER a foul ball was hit, bounced off the upper deck and landed right in our row, a dive across a few seats and I had it in my hands. Dad, Happy Birthday! Priceless....



:)
Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment