Thursday, September 17, 2009

damn that mirror

You don't always take the time to reflect how things are going. Usually were all too busy vibrating at the speed of light to take notice of the big picture. Lately, I've had to reflect way more than I want to, and unfortuanately I've been seeing too much negative, too many setbacks, too much pressure, too many things that are not the way I would like them to be. Sucks how life happens sometimes. The issue is, how do you get out of the rut/ruts that life drops you in? What do you do when what you've been doing doesn't work? How do you deal with the situations that cause pain, stress, discomfort, fear, and sadness? How do YOU spell relief? SUCKS when you get in the habit of not slowing down to evaluate and take inventory of how things are going, and what you can do or not do to make things better. Then you come to one of life's roadblocks. SUCKS how powerless we are, and how stressful it is when you can't let go. I want things different, I want things better, I want the work stresses, parental illness, agravations, frustrations, inadequacies, fears, failures, remorsefulness et al to GO AWAY! I know first hand how Tyler Hamilton struggled/struggles. I know life has it's ups and downs, and right now I'm down on a number of levels. If anything this will be a reminder of how it WAS, and it will get better, but some of it has to do with my choices, and attitude. This is not looking easy. My head hurts....

No comments:

Post a Comment