Wednesday, November 5, 2008

You better RUN!!!

Ugh,
It's autumn, and the fitness of summer seems MILES away. I've put on weight because of less activity and the same or GASP worse diet. It seems easy to cheat with comfort food when theres no need to be quick. BUT the results that I see are not the greatest. I'm reminded that with age comes the scrutiny of watching what you eat :( So anyway... I have a marathon I signed up for in the spring, and the plan is for the training to keep the weight down, get me aerobically in good condition, and get the running out of the way so I can focus on the bike for the remainder of the warm months. I volunteered to lead a running group at work. So one day a week I will change it up a bit, which will probably be a good thing.
RRRR

No comments:

Post a Comment